Insure Your Farm or Ranch
Your farm is a major investment in your life whether your property is a small pleasure farm or an affluent equestrian estate. It is very likely that a Homeowners policy doesn’t cover the risks of owning a farm, ranch or stable. Most Homeowners policies do not cover boarding, breeding, riding lessons, buying, selling or training horses, which are considered business pursuits. A Equine Farm Package policy can bridge the need for both a Homeowners policy and a Commercial Liability policy.
We can custom-tailor a policy that will fit your insurance needs. Our modular format offers a variety of coverages to choose from.
ADVANTAGES OF A EQUINE FARM/RANCH PACKAGE POLICY
• Covers personal liability in the same manner as a homeowners policy
• Provides replacement cost for your home and personal property
• Broad and Special coverage is available for barns and outbuildings
• Replacement cost coverage is available for barns and outbuildings
• Coverage for farm personal property such as tractors, tack and other farm equipment is available
• Liability exposures such as riding lessons, boarding and training may be covered
• Coverage of Care, Custody or Control of non-owned alpaca and llamas is available
This is a brief description of the Farm/Ranch coverages offered. Based on underwriting requirements from each company not all coverages may be available. Please refer to your policy wording for complete details of coverage, conditions and exclusions.